Monday, September 24, 2012

Enjoyng the day with the family and horses

Well it has been awhile since I posted, haven't been able to ride on account of the shingles and now the nerve damage that was done on the inside of my leg... Hurts to touch my leg...



  I spent a good share of the day with Rainee yesterday playing in the pasture on playing with the horses, They are so skinney I just don't know what to do with them,,, I think they have more then enough fat for the winter!!!!!!!!!!!  I got a picture of Father and son and father and son.... Also Jed flying through the air with the greatest of ease,,, smiling too.. the bottom picture is father and son and the stud Sid, Frostfires colt from a few years back.. Enjoying the day and the warm sunshine and just enjoying the family....

No comments:

Post a Comment